List of documents required at the time of admission:
1. Attested Photocopy of the Original Birth Certificate of the child.
2. Attested Photocopy of Father’s Highest Degree.
3. Attested Photocopy of Mother’s Highest Degree.
4. Transfer Certificate from previous school. (Original)
5. Detail Marks Card of the previous class passed. (Photocopy)
6. Proof of Residence.
7. Photocopy of Aadhar Cards
8. Migration Certificate (Original)
9. Registration Card (Only for 10th and 10+2)
10. Notary attested affidavit for direct admission in 10th and 10+2
Acceptance of Admission:
1. Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
2. We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
3. Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
4. The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.